If you have a Norwegian bank account, you can use “eFaktura” when paying for rent.
eFaktura is a digital invoice sent straight to your bank. eFaktura simplifies the payment of an invoice as it is completed with Kid, beneficiary account number, due date and amount. The only thing you need to do to pay is to accept the payment.
Parents / others who pay rent can also be included eFaktura agreement with SiØ. Some banks offer SMS notification upon receipt of the eFaktura.
How to form an efaktura agreement:
- Identify your account number with us. This is located at the top right of your contract.
- Sign in to your online banking and go to “eFaktura”.
- Select establish a new agreemet, and select SiØ among eFaktura providers.
- You will now be prompted to enter eFaktura reference. Use your customer number with us.
- When you have finished, a message from you bank will be sent to us confirming that you have established the agreement.